Tuesday 28 July 2009

Jon Returns to Home to See the Kids And Enjoys


Jon Gosselin has returned home to Pennsylvania to see his eight kids.

Children Cara, Mady, Alexis, Hannah, Aaden, Collin, Leah, Joel





Born
Jonathan Keith GosselinApril 1, 1977 (1977-04-01) (age 32)
Oshkosh, Wisconsin, United States

Known for Jon & Kate Plus 8

Spouse(s) Kate Gosselin






Jon, who was smoking a cigarette in most of the Photos taken of him, was spotted Tuesday in Wernersville at a car wash, a UPS store and the bank.

Jon had been in New York City, where he recently snapped up a bachelor pad on the Upper West Side and where he found himself embroiled in more scandal.

He has been linked to two different women in two.

weeks: 22-year-old Hailey Glassman, the daughter of the plastic surgeon who performed Kate's 2006 tummy tuck, and Star tabloid reporter Kate Major, who resigned over her relationship with Jon.

Jon now claims he is single "It's crazy," he told Us Magazine, "I don't want [8-year-old twins] Mady and Cara Googling me, and I have to explain [a photo] and lose that trust between my children. No, it's dumb. Or explain it to my ex, Kate. Or explain to anybody what's going on." He also vows to try to stay out of the headlines for his children's sake. Yeah, I think it might be a little late for that now. No, it's dumb. Or explain it to my ex, Kate. Or explain to anybody what's going on."

Jill Zarin, the Bravo reality star who dined with Jon last week in the Hamptons, told Us Monday night that the 32-year-old father of eight is going through a lot.

"I care about Kate Major, she resigned from her job for me," Gosselin said. "Right now, my focus is on my relationship with my kids. My personal relationship is private."